Do you want to tell those working in the natural greenspace and countryside sector about your products or services?
Ranger, the magazine of the Countryside Management Association, is the ideal place to advertise to your target market. An authoritative and long-established voice for the industry, Ranger offers news, industry developments, topical articles and details on conferences, events and training.
Members of the CMA each receive a copy of the magazine four times a year (either in print or digital). Members are in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and include:
- those working in countryside management, covering both rural and urban green spaces (including rangers, site managers, conservationists, ecologists, operations directors and planners)
- those in affiliated sectors such as education and training
- staff and volunteers from small businesses to national organisations, encompassing both the public and private sectors
- full and part-time volunteers
- students entering the sector
- corporate members (e.g. National Trust)
- retired countryside management and affiliated professionals
Currently, a total of 400 copies are printed, and a further 420+ are provided digitally. However, the reach is much greater, since copies are shared amongst colleagues and made available in staff rooms and at CMA and partner events.
Want more information or want to book an ad? Contact Liz at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1⁄8 page (65 x 45mm) £50 (£150 for 4)
- 1⁄4 page (130mm x 90mm) £85 (£255 for 4)
- 1⁄2 page (185mm x 130mm) £160 (£480 for 4)
- Full page (265mm x 185mm) £280 (£840 for 4)
Inserts: We can put your inserts into the magazine. Get in touch for a price.
Advert format: Adverts should be provided print-ready as a high-resolution JPEG image or PDF.
Need help with design? We can design your ad for a small charge.
Publication dates and advert deadlines
- Spring (March, April, May): Early March publication Deadline early February
- Summer (June, July, August) Early June publication Deadline early May
- Autumn (September, October, November) Early September publication Deadline early August
- Winter (December, January, February) Early December publication Deadline early November