Services and Privileges
Members of the Countryside Management Association enjoy a wide range of services and privileges. These are some of them:
- Professional accreditation: demonstrate and develop your skills and experience through an ongoing and systematic Continuing Professional Development structure;
- Training and Study Days: a programme of regional and national opportunities at no or little cost provides opportunities to learn more about specific countryside and greenspace issues and best practice management;
- CMA Magazine: published quarterly, our flagship ‘Ranger‘ magazine includes fascinating case studies, events, news, topical features and plenty more;
- Regional newsletter: some regions have their own newsletter with news and information relevant to their local area;
- CMA Facebook: a great forum for seeking advice, sharing experience and keeping in touch with colleagues around the country;
- Annual Conference / Seminar: enjoy preferential rates for members at these important events;
- Regional contacts: meet and keep in touch with colleagues in your area through regional committees, training, study days, events and activities;
- National Network: through CMA events and publications and liaison with external partners working in the countryside and greenspace management sector;
- International links: be inspired and engage in the bigger picture through exchanges, seminars, and conferences through CMA’s affiliation to the International Ranger Federation.
CMA is for everyone with an interest in countryside and green space management – and there is a range of membership types which will provide the benefits of membership to all. You will need to decide which membership category you wish to apply for. We can advise you on this, or you can review the category criteria online.